Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Queenstown part II

Day 45-46
We are staying at Flaming Kiwi instead of Nomads this time around mostly because of the free internet. Over these couple days we just did laundry, chill out in the sun at the park and go to Brazz for $2.50 beers! Nice and relaxing days with great weather and beautiful scenery!



Day 47
Isabelle Grace Dodge was born today! (on Nov 8 at home) She was 8lbs and 2oz and mommy and baby seem to be doing very well :) Congrats Devin & Jen and Madeleine on being a big sister! I wish I could have been there and I can't wait to meet her in a few months!


Our last day in Queenstown was grey but we did go for a walk to the water and skip some rocks. We did a few of our favorite Queenstown things like happy hour at Brazz, FergBurger and going to World Bar.

I miss it all already! Goodbye Whistler...I mean Queenstown :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment